Love paradise

» » » » » New unique love messages

I give to all lovers these true love messages , unique and new

messages above cloud

Loving you

Loving you without limits
Loving you is deep in my spirit
Loving you like a beast
If someone hurts you i will make with  him a feast

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

love host

For you sweetheart I will pay all it cost
For our love that i cannot lost
So welcome to the world my love host

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

I love you that is all

I love you sweety that is all
All your flaws
Your smile
Your giggles 
Your jokes
Your mistakes
You are everything to me

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

My favorite sound

Your voice is my favorite sound
When i hear it i do not feel my feet above ground

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

Heartbeat's rate

Babe open to me your heart's gate
Do not tell me that is too late
I wish that we have a date
And that is what will rise my heartbeat's rate








About Unknown

Hi there! Welcome to the Paradise of love .I am Jozef Dride webmaster and love words writer .I hope that you will find what you are looking for,Peace,Happiness and Love.
«
Next
Article plus récent
»
Previous
Article plus ancien