Love paradise

» » » » Obsessed by your love

This is the newest unique poem for him , For you lovers of the world i will be always here

Obsessed by your love (Hopes) i am living !!!

love obsession

Obsessed by your love i am living
Living in this huge world and traveling
Traveling to the other side with my feeling
Feeling of pure love to you my darling
Darling for your voice i am listening
Listening to an angelic voice and looking
Looking to your beautiful eyes and singing
Singing our love song and saying
Saying that i love you with all my heart and thinking
Thinking in our love's memories and remembering
Remembering our best moments and smiling
Smiling to the world  and praying
Praying god to bless our love and wishing
Wishing that he listen to me and never make us suffering
Suffering from our separation and let our tree of love always growing
Growing to touch the sky until make it  raining
Raining with peace, happiness and love drops to all humain-being
Being in life is only next to you my everything
Everything i lived with you inspired me so i am writing
Writing these lovely words and sending
Sending but i find that my heart is missing
Missing cause far away from you it is burning
Burning with your love with your smile with all your belonging

For peace,happiness and love







About Unknown

Hi there! Welcome to the Paradise of love .I am Jozef Dride webmaster and love words writer .I hope that you will find what you are looking for,Peace,Happiness and Love.
«
Next
Article plus récent
»
Previous
Article plus ancien