Love paradise

» » » Romantic poem Until i die

For lovers all over the world i have just written this beautiful unique and romantic poem of love
I wish that it will be a famous poem

Until i die

to the grave


Until i die

I love you sweety
I give you my heart
I love your beauty
your beautiful art

Until i die

I love you whatever
I love being together
I love you forever

Until i die

Loving you my beauty is great
Loving you my pretty is faith
Loving you is my soul's diet

Until i die

Your separation make me sad
Your sadness make me feel so bad
And if someday you feel bad surely i will be mad

Until i die

Our love is true love and true love never die
Together babe i feel like i touch the sky
To keep you happy i always try
I feel myself rising above clouds  and i fly
When i see you i want eat you like a delicious strawberry pie
contrariwise my great pain is when i see you cry
I do not  where or when i loved you i do not know why
All i know is that never even think to say to you goodbye
Until i die until i die until i die


For peace,happiness and love





About Unknown

Hi there! Welcome to the Paradise of love .I am Jozef Dride webmaster and love words writer .I hope that you will find what you are looking for,Peace,Happiness and Love.
«
Next
Article plus récent
»
Previous
Article plus ancien