Love paradise

» » » I know and you know


I offer to you lovers of the world this short and romantic poem 
This is a unique new loving poem for him

you poem , love poem for him

I know

I know that someday i will die
This is the only reason make me sad but why?
I will tell you why!
Because i will miss you so much and i will cry
I want to see you everyday to tell you goodbye
Seeing you make me a humain , make me feel the I
When you come to me , when i hear your angelic voice say hi
Being with you make me feel that my body flying  like a butterfly 
I want to scream to the world that i love you , please let me try
I want to kiss you , i want to give you a great hug and for that i always pray
Dear you make me feel that i am a cloud in your beautiful sky
All that i know

You know?

You know that you are my everything
My heart my soul my self my life my prince charming
I am mad of you this is my feeling
When i miss you i cry but can not see you crying 
Always loving you and still loving

Now i know and you know 

And this is the most important thing



For peace,happiness and love


About Unknown

Hi there! Welcome to the Paradise of love .I am Jozef Dride webmaster and love words writer .I hope that you will find what you are looking for,Peace,Happiness and Love.
«
Next
Article plus récent
»
Previous
Article plus ancien