Love paradise

» » » No Matter love's poem

Poem: no matter ? i love you

unique love poem no matter


No matter how much stars
They belongs to your beautiful eyes
No matter how hot the sun
With your love it's pure fun
No matter is hard my life
It will be easy with you my wife
No matter how much i pay
For you babe surely i will buy
No matter is long my day
It will be quite short if next to you i stay
No matter where when how are you
My love my mind my soul my life are about you
Nothing is important than you
Don't think that someday i will forget you
No matter are conditions
I love you

About Unknown

Hi there! Welcome to the Paradise of love .I am Jozef Dride webmaster and love words writer .I hope that you will find what you are looking for,Peace,Happiness and Love.
«
Next
Article plus récent
»
Previous
Article plus ancien