Love paradise

» » » » With you every day is valentine


lets celebrate the day of love in the world 

valentines day with this lovely poem of love 

❤   ❤   

valentine poem

❤   ❤   

Today, the calendar reads 14 Feb
The day we all call as Valentine...
Let's celebrate this moment of love
Once again, I wanna make you mine....
❤   ❤   
You've always been so beautiful
Gracefully Vivacious, as you are today...
Our bonding of love has been so true
Wish you my love, Happy Valentine's Day....
❤   ❤   
You have been the only one girl
Who rules my heart, sends shivers down my spine...
I go down on one knee, my arms stretched
Sweetheart, Will you be my Valentine....
❤   ❤   
Love is in the air, love is all around
Feel this love and come close to me...
I promise to keep you deep in my heart
Love you more then ever; that's how I see....
❤   ❤   
Today, the calendar reads 14 Feb
Cherish this day with a toast of red wine...
Baby, each day spent with you is special
With you my love; Every day is a Valentine! !


❤   ❤   

Read more love quotes here :

❤ Best love Quotes 

About Kasf

Hi there! Welcome to the Paradise of love .I am Jozef Dride webmaster and love words writer .I hope that you will find what you are looking for,Peace,Happiness and Love.
«
Next
Article plus récent
»
Previous
Article plus ancien