Love paradise


“Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.”
~This saying about charm by Albert Camus sums up what charm actually

Enjoy the rest of the charm quotes..

❤    ❤    

love quotes


❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Charm” – which means the power to effect work without employing brute force – is indispensable to women. Charm is a woman’s strength just as strength is a man’s charm.”
~Havelock Ellis

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“A plain woman is one who, however beautiful, neglects to charm. ”
~Edgar Saltus

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“There’s a difference between beauty and charm. A beautiful woman is one I notice. A charming woman is one who notices me.”
~ John Erskine

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Modesty is the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it. ”
~Oliver Herford

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Charm is a glow within a woman that casts a most becoming light on others.”
~ John Mason Brown- This is my favorite charm quote

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“I am bewitched with the rogue’s company. If the rascal have not given me medicines to make me love him, I’ll be hanged.”
~William Shakespeare

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter and charm it, and thereby always remain music.”
~Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“There is no personal charm so great as the charm of a cheerful temperament.”
~Henry Van Dyke

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

Read more love quotes here :



About Kasf

Hi there! Welcome to the Paradise of love .I am Jozef Dride webmaster and love words writer .I hope that you will find what you are looking for,Peace,Happiness and Love.
«
Next
Article plus récent
»
Previous
Article plus ancien