Love paradise

» » » » » Good Night Messages


Most beautiful messages to say good night to your love

❤    ❤    

Good night messages


❤    ❤    

Sleep well message

You are the only one to have touched my heart
My heart where you will always belong
Sleep well my only love.i love you

❤     ❤     ❤    ❤    

Snowflake sms

I give you a kiss as a snowflake
Which alights on your lips
My wonderful white rose
That hunts my dreams

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

Good night my love

I wish i could be with you every night
Watching you sleep and embrace you with your love garlic
Bonne nuit & Good night my love


❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

Love weather

Weather announced tonight a big cloud of love
And fine rains of kisses due on your lips
To wish for you a beautiful dream

❤     ❤    ❤     ❤    

Golden star

I am going to space to put your name on a golden star
For that all angels can see how strong is my love for you
Good night baby

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

Plane of kisses

I am sending to you a plane of kisses in a sky of love
With a cloud of tenderness swept away by a wave of happiness
Hoping that it will crash into your heart

❤     ❤    ❤    ❤    

Read more Cute Messages here:

❤ Cute Messages 



About Unknown

Hi there! Welcome to the Paradise of love .I am Jozef Dride webmaster and love words writer .I hope that you will find what you are looking for,Peace,Happiness and Love.
«
Next
Article plus récent
»
Previous
Article plus ancien