Love paradise

» » » » » Shakespeare quotes in love


When we Talk about love quotes,it would be unfair to pass Shakespeare. I even doubt if there was  love before Shakespeare started writing.15 year old write Shakespeare poems with his blood for his lover. Who didn’t grew up as a Romeo or a Juliet in their teens. This is a small tribute..
❤    ❤    
Shakespeare in love

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    
“When you depart from me sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave.”
This quote is from Much Ado about Nothing, ( Act i, Scene 1 to be precise)

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.”
This love quote is from the twelfth night.

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Love for thy love, and hand for hand I give.”- From Henry VI

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“O, spirit of love, how quick and fresh art thou.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“They do not love that do not show their love.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Love is the most beautiful of dreams, and the worst of nightmares.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“My only love sprung from my only hate.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“The course of true love never did run smooth.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“So long as I can breathe or I can see, so long lives your love which gives life to me.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    

“Parting is such bitter sweet sorrow that I should say good-night until it be ‘morrow.”

❤    ❤    ❤    ❤    
Related posts:



About Kasf

Hi there! Welcome to the Paradise of love .I am Jozef Dride webmaster and love words writer .I hope that you will find what you are looking for,Peace,Happiness and Love.
«
Next
Article plus récent
»
Previous
Article plus ancien